PROVIDING INDUSTRY LEADING LEGAL PROTECTIONS
LEADING THE WAY WITH THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE LEGAL COVERAGE IN FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT
On Tuesday, September 11, 2001, there were a series of four coordinated terrorist attacks by a militant Islamist terrorist group Al-Qaeda against the United States of America. The attacks resulted in 2977 murders and over 25,000 injuries and substantial long-term health consequences. Since this tragic day, thousands of law enforcement officers answered the call of duty, and now twenty years later many who have suffered from serious health conditions have been unfairly targeted in the workplace with frivolous investigations. They’ve had to endure expensive legal fees to protect their rightfully earned federal benefits. The Federal Security Council was created to honor the rights of Federal Law Enforcement Officers, to ensure your benefits will not be unjustly taken by a Rogue Supervisor or targeted by an unfair and unjust internal investigation. If you are injured on the duty, we want you to have the best legal coverage money can buy. Our pledge to you, We will fight for you and We will fight for your benefits.
OTHER ASSOCIATIONS CHARGE BETWEEN $6.50 TO $24 PER PAY PERIOD FOR A LOT LESS PROTECTION.
IN FACT, THEY MAY CHARGE HUGE UPFRONT FEES FOR EVERYTHING OUTSIDE OF A SIMPLE GRIEVANCE.
WE DON’T CHARGE ANY UPFRONT FEES. YOUR MEMBERSHIP IS ALL YOU NEED FOR COMPLETE PEACE OF MIND.
YOU ARE FULLY COVERED FOR ADMINISTRATIVE, CIVIL, AND CRIMINAL INCIDENTS WITH ZERO ADDITIONAL COSTS.
Your FSC membership covers you fully and you will never be charged any “up front fees.”
CHANGING THE WAY ASSOCIATIONS OPERATE
With recent executive orders attempting to limit federal employees rights and now with a major push from the current administration to do away with long established police protections, like qualified immunity.
President Biden’s Law Enforcement Agenda
“Establish strict national standards governing the use of force, including permitting deadly force only when necessary and a last resort to prevent an imminent threat to life. “ BIDEN-SANDERS UNITY TASK FORCE RECOMMENDATIONS
UNITY TASK FORCE Recommendations
“Lowering the intent standard for federally prosecuting law enforcement officials for civil rights violations. We will also act to ensure that victims of federal, state, or local law enforcement abuses of power can seek justice through civil litigation by reining in the doctrine of qualified immunity.” BIDEN-SANDERS UNITY TASK FORCE RECOMMENDATIONS
Business as usual is simply unacceptable, we must reinvent the way unions have done business and lead the way with innovation and outside the box thinking.
Alongside the National Association of Police Organizations (NAPO), and the Air Marshal National Council (AMNC), the FSC enjoys the largest and most powerful Congressional and White House presence. We will leverage these relationships to fight for your rights and benefits.
Your premium membership guarantees
- Full administrative
- OPM retirement
- MSPB appeals
- EEOC representation.
Complete top to bottom with no caps or limitations civil protection. Full criminal representation, from investigation through trial with zero out of pocket expenses from our members.
We have major law firms in every state in the country that are experienced in representing law enforcement officers.
From critical incidents to grievances we have the best most experienced team standing behind you every step of the way.
OUR MEMBERSHIP PLANS
Premium Law Enforcement Coverage- $50 month ($25 per pay period).
*Includes full administrative coverage, access to mental health professionals and, Protection Against Civil Actions- Coverage For Acts Or Omissions Within The Scope Of Employment:
- When your employer defends and indemnifies you, we will provide an experienced attorney to monitor your case. This means that he/she is available to answer your questions about the case, review the pleadings and discovery, watch for conflicts between you and your employer, and watch for inadequate representation.
- Additionally, you’re covered If there is:
- A legal conflict of interest between you and your employer;
- Inadequate representation by your employer;
- A considerable likelihood that punitive damages could be awarded against you;
- If your employer refuses to represent you for an act or omission within the scope of your employment;
- You will be provided with independent counsel.
Criminal Investigations/ Charges
- Full representation by an experienced criminal attorney from the outset of the investigation through trial;• This benefit is available no matter what agency does the investigation;
- Local, Stare, Federal to include FBI
Civil and Criminal- Covered Expenses
Customary and Usual Services:
- Investigators, Expert Witnesses, Polygraphers, Court Reporters, Court Cost
- Conflict coverage – each member gets separate counsel.
Full Administrative Protections Basic Plan $30 month ($15 pay period)
Full administrative, and access to mental health professionals includes:
- Internal Affairs
- Office of Professional Responsibilities (OPR/OIG).
- Disciplinary Investigations and Recommendations
- Arbitration Hearings
- Fitness for duty
- Security Clearance Suspension/Revocation
- Office of Special Counsel (OSC)
- Merit System Protection Board (MSPB)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Officer of Worker’s Compensation Claims
***AS A MEMBER OF THE FSC YOUR OWCP COVERAGE IS ALL -INCLUSIVE. THERE ARE NO OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES IN ANY AREA OF THE NORMAL HANDLING OF OWCP CLAIMS.***